For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Junior Data Analyst.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
- You have excellent Excel skills (Formulas, functions, pivot tables)
- You are at ease with figures
- You are details oriented
- You are well organized and demonstrate a logical mind
- You are at ease with managing deadlines
- You are fluent in English
- You can work on different activities in parallel
- You have the ability to deal with confidential and/or sensitive information
Nice to have :
- You are a strong team player
- You are assertive
- You are committed to continuous process improvement
- Good knowledge in Access
- Previous experience with Oracle eBS (Financial Management) or similar applications (eg SAP)
Thanks to your contribution to the ordering and data monitoring, you'll be as a Junior Data Analyst a key member of the ROC team (Request and Order Center of expertise). ROC team is part of the Technology Business Management Team within TMS Division (Technology Management Services). Our team provides support to Vendor Management and the different sourcing category responsible by being in charge of the creation of Purchase Requests / Orders in Oracle eBS, by maintaining the meta data about these orders and providing internal reporting about them.
As a Junior Data Analyst within ROC:
- You will create Purchase Requests and Purchase Orders in Oracle eBS
- You will maintain meta data (in Access and Excel)
- You will produce, maintain and publish a series of operational reports for internal clients
- You will be accountable for the (outsourcing) contract signature process follow-up and be in this function as well the backup for the feed of data into corporate tool (Ariba)
This job within ROC is a good start for a career evolution in IT or Finance. You'll get a good overview about the different Technology Divisions in our firm and will get to know the different outsourcing processes. You'll be in regular contact with colleagues from the Finance Division, with our internal clients (like IT Sourcing and Vendor Management) and with our partners (Vendors).