For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Lending Process Officer.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
- Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience
- At least 7 years of relevant experience
- Strong technical writing skills and strong expertise with process modelling techniques and methods
- Excellent experience with process modelling tools (Visio, Aris) and the creation of flow charts preferable
- Credit experience is a plus
- French and/or Dutch native speaker, fluent in English
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communicator, diplomatic and customer-oriented
- Structured approach
- Able to work independently
- Accuracy and precision
- Quality-minded and eye for detail
Within the End-to-End Operations structure, the Lending Process Department is responsible for the management, monitoring and continuous improvement of the end-to-end value chain relative to the credit landscape. The various actors in the value chain are Business RPB and CPBB, Analysis & Decision, Contracting and Servicing, Risk, IT, the CCC Mortgage
Close collaboration is foreseen in the Agile way of working.
- Define and analyse existing business models using process modelling techniques and methods
- Manage end-to-end process description (AS IS and TO BE)
- Reviewing and updating existing process descriptions, model data
- Develop process strategies
- Process governance
- Process documentation and optimization
- Document management
- Accurate reporting towards management
- Team leading and coaching