Contraste Europe is a major player in IT services in Belgium. We build strong relations with our clients and provide a range of IT services such as advisory, cloud and next-gen platforms, applications, data intelligence or support.
If you want to join a fast-growing company with an international presence but still on a human-scale... This job is for you!
Technology Services plans, builds and runs the global infrastructure of our partner, and is additionally responsible for the IT service management to the operating entities of the various Group markets.
The Adoption team ensures the smooth transition to new IT services at all levels of our partner. Adoption activities cover the business requirements analysis, user journey mapping, service design, pilot and testing strategy, adoption and communications strategies including training plans, multichannel communications, knowledge management, adoption measurement and reinforcement after launch.
For the Program of our client, aiming to improve the digital workplace, we currently seek an Adoption lead to support the project team for the roll-out of Office365.
To succeed you will:
• collect business requirements and create user journeys to continuously challenge project teams with the design of a Minimum Viable Product during the entire project
• support the service designing by representing the voice of the business
• assess risks, business impact and organisation readiness (division, activity & personal based)
• identify target user audiences in the various divisions/locations and organise regular meetings/touchpoints to collect their input, needs, feedback, concerns
• regularly report on the project status to the various stakeholders
• develop adoption and communication strategies in collaboration with the project teams, stakeholders and within budgetary project constraints
• fine-tune training/coaching plans for the Ambassadors community to foster knowledge and increase adoption success among the entire end-users community
• develop KPIs to define adoption success group wide
• measure satisfaction, ability and usage (conduct surveys, analyse various usage reports, test ability)
• report on pre-established KPIs
• adapt your reinforcement strategy to ensure adoption has succeeded by the agreed
Mandatory experience & competencies:
• You have experience in end-user adoption and change management. You have a vision helping employees see which direction they’re moving in, improve motivation and create a change story to follow
• You have sound communication skills (both oral and written) in English and preferably in French and Dutch (+ any other language) for better understanding of the local needs/work culture. This is extended by your ability to mitigate resistance, by boosting motivation, morale, and productivity, by enhancing collaboration at every level, and get higher quality feedback from participants and stakeholders
• You understand quickly new IT services and tools and their dependency with other services and ways of working at our partner
• You have strong strategic analytical and planning skills, so you can analyse the current state of the organisation, develop a plan that strategically benefits the organisation and create a plan for change
• You have the ability to be flexible in a fast-changing environment
• You are stress resistant and diplomatic
• Commercial acumen is not unknown to you - you work with and for your internal clients
Additional experience and competencies
• You have a professional knowledge of the Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
• You master modern collaboration tools, such as M365 SharePoint, Outlook, OneDrive
• You have great empathy and social skills to address the Ambassadors community and every audience & stakeholder
• You have the ability to influence others, you are problem-solving focused and you have coaching skills
• You like to be part of a team, and are familiar with the Agile way of working
• A challenging position in a fast-growing company with great projects and missions.
Contraste Europe is active in multiple sectors, being the IT partner of major players in finance, public services, industry, distribution or non-commercial organisations. We are present in Belgium, Luxembourg and France. You can contribute to results in really meaningful projects, where clients really benefit from IT...
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit
The company calendar offers those special moments where it is not only about IT Services… We maintained team spirit with lots of internal events (teambuilding, workshop...). Each team has its essential rituals, each week to share experiences, talk about objectives and keep in touch.
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
We care about our people! Whatever your function or role, you’ll witness respect and consideration… We listen to your needs and professional ambitions to build an exciting career path.
• A wide range of advantages, trainings and career development opportunities.
Next to an attractive salary package, we give an important place to learning and knowledge sharing. That’s why we have lots of initiatives like Competence Centres, conferences, workshops, training portal... The whole company is committed to make our teams perform, and will work with you to grow your expertise…
Interested? Please send us your CV in English at email@example.com.