For one of our major clients in the retail sector, we are looking for a Master Data Business Analyst.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
The candidate must be experienced in:
- Working with Master Data
- Building reports (Google spreadsheet and Google slides are a +).
- Working in complex environments
- Former experience in an IT department is a +
- Result oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Client oriented
- Learning appetite, curiosity
- Versatile & polyvalent. Flexible on scope.
- Resilience on change – Open for change
- 3 languages: NL or FR & EN
- Challenging attitude
- Team objectives prevail on individual objectives
- Strong accountability
- Hands on
The client is in full transformation to a digital world and has project ongoing regarding the implementation of a new Master Data Management system. IT is a main stakeholder in this project and is actively looking for an IT Business analyst.
He/she will report to the Project Manager and will work closely with the PIM project team and other departments.
- Participate and organise Workshops with Business and Consultants to provide and discuss the requirements that need to be implemented
- Support the Business team in the design decisions
- Perform unit/integration test of interfaces between MDM and other applications
- Follow-up of interfaces development
- Follow-up of Jira tickets during implementation
- Coordinate work with architect and other IT team (security, GDPR, etc...)