• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
• You hold a bachelor or master degree in IT or engineering.
• You have at least 3 years work experience
• Cloud and innovation are parts of your DNA
• Customer and services oriented
• Can work independently
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of cloud security challenges and risks
• Familiar with the following technologies: routing and switching, FW,WAF, IDS/IPS, SIEM, DLP, IAM & AD, Encryption, End point protection, Web Proxy, KPI
• Windows and Linux
• Automation and scripting (Powershell…)
• General IT knowledge around databases, middleware and applications
• You are fluent in French or Dutch and English
• You hold or are eager to develop your skills in the following areas:
o Microsoft Azure IaaS, PaaS and security services
o Microsoft 365 suite
o Container technologies
o ITIL service management processes
• Develop TDJ cloud services and methodologies around security and network
• Conduct cloud security and network advisory assignments
• Understand the business requirements of our customer and translate them into technical solutions
• Setup TDJ cloud security and network solutions
• Provide L3 support to our customers
• Provide responses to security incidents
• Maintain and improve TDJ network & security tooling
• Participate to the sales process and give Demo’s to our customers and prospects