Contraste Europe is a major player in IT services in Belgium. We build strong relations with our clients and provide a range of IT services such as advisory, cloud and next-gen platforms, applications, data intelligence or support...
If you want to join a fast-growing company with an international presence but still on a human-scale... This job is for you!
The Network Engineer will contribute to a team responsible for the day-to-day operation and monitoring of the Networks and project delivery.
The candidate will assist in setup and maintenance of production network infrastructure, as well as contributing to the configuration of network devices related to project delivery.
This position requires a broad knowledge of LAN/WAN systems, Routing and Switching, Software Defined Network (ACI technology), … It involves analytical skills and troubleshooting capability to work with the team member to quickly diagnose and resolve network issues.
• Set up, configure, and support network Infrastructure (Infoblox, ACI, CISCO switches/routers, Arista Switches …)
• Participate to the enhancement of our Infoblox environment
• Promote the implementation of the Software Defined Network
• Assist with maintaining current documentation of related corporate network implementation.
• Involvement in troubleshoot network systems.
• Provide network project support to other teams with the implementation of enterprise and operational service upgrades and new initiatives.
• Be involved in Infrastructure and Business projects by delivering the required infrastructure (and related documentation).
• Perform vulnerability assessment, IOS validation & upgrade.
• Maintain process like Configuration Management and Monitoring of the infrastructure.
• Optimize our current network implementation and introduce automation services in our environment
• Integrate Watch-Duty role and support Week-End interventions
Qualifications - Required knowledge & skills:
• Degree in Computer Science or Certifications in Network Technologies, Information Systems, or other related disciplines (preferred).
• 10 years minimum of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Knowledge of Infoblox IP, DNS technology is a must.
• Good knowledge with routing and switching technology (BGP, ISIS, OSPF, VRF, MPLS, GRE, IPSEC, OTV...)
• Excellent understanding TCP/IP protocols and related QoS
• Experience in SDN / Cisco ACI is a real asset.
• Ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to learn new technologies and disciplines quickly.
• Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
• Fluent in English (French and/or Dutch is a plus)
• Ability to function in a team-oriented environment.
• This position requires an individual with good communication (both verbal and written), organizational, and analytical / problem-solving skills.
• The individual must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and perform tasks with a high degree of quality, while following existing processes and operational procedures.
• Additionally, the position requires the ability to work with members of other teams and staff to meet all necessary department and organizational goals.
• Position involving regular trip to Paris or Brussels (once a month in one or the other location) to sync with the other team members.
• A challenging position in a fast-growing company with great projects and missions.
Contraste Europe is active in multiple sectors, being the IT partner of major players in finance, public services, industry, distribution or non-commercial organisations. We are present in Belgium, Luxembourg and France. You can contribute to results in really meaningful projects, where clients really benefit from IT...
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit
The company calendar offers those special moments where it is not only about IT Services… We maintained team spirit with lots of internal events (teambuilding, workshop...). Each team has its essential rituals, each week to share experiences, talk about objectives and keep in touch.
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
We care about our people! Whatever your function or role, you’ll witness respect and consideration… We listen to your needs and professional ambitions to build an exciting career path.
• A wide range of advantages, trainings and career development opportunities.
Next to an attractive salary package, we give an important place to learning and knowledge sharing. That’s why we have lots of initiatives like Competence Centres, conferences, workshops, training portal... The whole company is committed to make our teams perform, and will work with you to grow your expertise…
Interested? Please send us your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org.