For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Network engineering - NMS specialist.
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
• Degree in Computer Science or Certifications in Network Technologies, Information Systems, or other related disciplines (preferred).
• 3-5 years minimum of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Very good knowledge of Network monitoring environment (Sevone, Smarts, Netscout, Gigamon, …)
• Good knowledge with routing and switching technology (BGP, ISIS, OSPF, VRF, MPLS, GRE, IPSEC, OTV...)
• Experience in Network Management Systems (3-5 years)
• Excellent understanding TCP/IP protocols and related DNS (Infoblox), QoS
• Knowledge of Cisco ACS / ISE / Prime, CheckPoint, F5, Ansible is a plus.
• Experience in SDN / Cisco ACI is a real asset.
• Ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to learn new technologies and disciplines quickly.
• Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
• Fluent in English (French and/or Dutch is a plus)
• Ability to function in a team oriented environment.
• This position requires an individual with good communication (both verbal and written), organizational, and analytical / problem-solving skills.
• The individual must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and perform tasks with a high degree of quality, while following existing processes and operational procedures.
• Additionally, the position requires the ability to work with members of other teams and staff to meet all necessary department and organizational goals.
• Position available on Paris or Brussels with regular trip to foresee (once a month in one or the other location)
• Set up, configure, and support network Infrastructure (Cisco defined, F5, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, ACI, …)
• Review, implement and enhance our monitoring environment (Sevone, Smarts, Netscout, Gigamon, …)
• Assist with maintaining current documentation of related corporate network implementation.
• Involvement in troubleshoot network systems.
• Provide network project support to other teams with the implementation of enterprise and operational service upgrades and new initiat
• ives.Be involved in Infrastructure and Business projects by delivering the required infrastructure (and related documentation)
• Perform vulnerability assessment, IOS validation & upgrade.
• Maintain process like Configuration Management and Monitoring of the infrastructure.
• Optimize our current network implementation and introduce automation services in our environment
• Integrate Watch-Duty role and support Week-End interventions