For one of our major clients in the energy sector, we are looking for a Networks Support Engineer Services.
• You are operating a mostly Cisco environment
• You are operating Cisco and Fortinet based firewalls and security suites
• You know your way around IPSEC and SSL VPN
• You are familiar with tools like Zabbix and Elastic and authentication systems like Cisco ISE, RSA
• You are familiar with python and automation tools
• Experience with Cisco SD-WAN and CISCO ACI is an advantage
• You have deep knowledge of routing and switching mechanisms, OSPF, EIGRP, ISIS, BGP, MPLS, MST
• Previous experience with industrial networks is preferred
• Cloud (MS Azure) experience is valued
• You participate in the design, deployment, but also maintenance and support of our systems in close collaboration with the other operations teams
• You are to go-to person when it comes to network questions from the other ICT operations teams and your teammates
• You actively suggest and implement improvements for the environment
• You have a Bachelor in Computer Science
• ICT is your passion
• You have at least 6 years experience
• You are a true team player but also know how to work independently
• You are fluent in French, Dutch and English
• You have your own car
• You are able to travel to the different company site when required
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.