For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Newtest Expert.
- You are expert on Newtest IP-Label product with more than 5 years’ experience
- You are versatile and have a good relationship. You have excellent listening and analysis skills
- You are fluent in English
- You are autonomous, rigorous, organized, you are strong proposal and have the sense of innovation
- You are experienced in the use of computer tools (office automation, web browsers, bug tracker, remote handshake, ...)
- You have worked on various technical client issues and in heterogeneous environments
- If in addition you have already made application support or consulting at one or more Windows and / or full-web application editors, look no further, this post is for you
As an IT System Engineer, you will join a team of very highly technically skilled engineers responsible for the management of the monitoring infrastructure.
These critical solutions monitor the company’s production relying on +/-2500 Windows servers and +/- 750 Linux servers spread into different data centers across Europe and provide automatic and real-time alerting to support teams. It also includes monitoring of several IBM mainframes, links with network monitoring tools, performance and capacity monitoring system and HP Non stop servers. These solutions are critical for business and support teams.
As a Senior IP-Label Newtest Expert, your main responsibilities will be:
- Technical expertise on the Newtest IP-Label product
- Development of scenarios
- Maintenance of the probes/back-end servers
- Ensure the daily follow-up of this platform
- Fixing technical incidents on these platforms (restoring the service) and proposing long term solutions or improvements
- Document and communicate clearly and concisely all details related to exchanges and interventions
- Configuring monitoring definitions and coding monitoring scenario / rules according to initial end-users and technical specialists requirements