For our digital entity, we are looking for a PHP WordPress Developer. Contraste Digital is a pure service provider supporting companies in their transformation towards digital and disruptive applicative solutions.
For that purpose, we have developed and keep on updating an offering composed of advisory, transition and managed services in the areas of digital applications and platforms, and IT outsourcing.
These services are provided by a distributed delivery organization based upon new generation technologies and leveraging analytics, AI and automation technologies. We have applied the concepts of Agile working and of working from anywhere, any device and at any time to our own organization. Our people can work from our offices located in Brussels and Braine-l’Alleud as well as from home.
If you want to join a young and fast-growing company with an international presence but still on a human-scale... This job is for you!
• Design and develop added value services on top of WordPress
• Setup and assist the deployment of those applications in various environments
• Automate and optimize tasks and processes
• Contribute to technical and functional documentation
• Contribute to Contraste Digital services, reference architecture and methodologies development
• Participate in the sales process and give Demo’s to our customers and prospects
• You are customer and services oriented
• You are reliable, committed and you can work independently
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• You are fluent in French and English
• You hold a bachelor or master’s degree in IT or engineering
• Code and innovation are parts of your DNA
• You have experience in working in Agile environment
• You have general IT expertise in network, storage and backup, virtualization (VMWare), OS, databases, middleware, applications, ITSM, security, monitoring and disaster recovery
• A challenging position in a fast-growing company with great projects and missions.
Contraste Europe is active in multiple sectors, being the IT partner of major players in finance, public services, industry, distribution or non-commercial organisations. We are present in Belgium, Luxembourg and France. You can contribute to results in really meaningful projects, where clients really benefit from IT...
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit
The company calendar offers those special moments where it is not only about IT Services… We maintained team spirit with lots of internal events (teambuilding, workshop...). Each team has its essential rituals, each week to share experiences, talk about objectives and keep in touch.
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
We care about our people! Whatever your function or role, you’ll witness respect and consideration… We listen to your needs and professional ambitions to build an exciting career path.
• A wide range of advantages, trainings and career development opportunities.
Next to an attractive salary package, we give an important place to learning and knowledge sharing. That’s why we have lots of initiatives like Competence Centres, conferences, workshops, training portal... The whole company is committed to make our teams perform, and will work with you to grow your expertise…