For one of our major clients in the telephony sector, we are looking for a Pre-Sales Specialist Cloud.
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
• You are an engineer and/or have a Master's in ICT and minimum five years of experience.
• You have a technical background and expertise in the field of ICT solutions (datacenter, hosting-housing, servers, storage, Cloud, Public Azure solutions).
• You are bilingual in French and Dutch, and fluent in English.
• You have a good technical/commercial sense and can translate customer needs into adequate technical solutions.
• You are passionate about the customer and contribute to the achievement of sales targets and maximization of margins.
• You have excellent communication and presentation skills, both internally and with customers.
• You are agile and used to working in a rapidly changing environment.
• You are stress-resistant and can deal with new daily challenges by changing the priorities.
• You are a team player and like to share your skills and experiences.
• You are curious, an analytical thinker, and can imagine solutions when faced with complex problems.
• Analyze the needs of customers and the technical possibilities in order to develop perfectly adapted solutions for complex ICT projects (Datacenter and Cloud).
• Support the sales teams and ensure the operational, technical and financial feasibility of projects.
• Contribute to the elaboration of offers and responses to requirements (RFPs) and to present these to customers alongside the Account Manager.
• Provide technical advice and information on products, services and solutions.
• Maintain your level of competence by following training on products and technological trends.
• Use internal and external configuration and/or quoting tools (portals of suppliers or distributors, Smart P&L, Price Builder, quoting tool, etc.).