For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Process Management Officer.
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
• You have strong written and spoken communication skills in Dutch, English and French
• Strong technical writing skills and experience with process modelling techniques and methods
• Good expertise in MS Office
• Good experience with process modelling tools (Visio, Aris) and the creation of flow charts
• It is important that the person is able to integrate into technical teams that maintain and let evolve mainframe and distributed IT environments. However it is mandatory that he/she can keep focus on the end-to-end processes and be able to document this in an understandable way.
• Banking experience is important
• Be able to operate in a full agile model
• Team player
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong communicator, diplomatic and customer-oriented
• Structured approach
• Able to work independently
• Accuracy and precision
• Quality-minded and eye for detail
The Process Engineer plays a key role in defining, implementing and maintaining valuable business solutions with a continuous focus on efficiency, customer satisfaction and risk mitigation.
Her/his mission is to :
• define, change and improve continuously the business processes in line with the strategic objectives of the Bank as well as measure and evaluate their performance
• be responsible of one or more E2E business processes, from the demand of the client to the delivery of product/service;
• in addition of the study and analysis capacities, provide her/his knowledge of methods & tools to ensure continuous improvement and change management.
As responsible of an E2E Business Process, the Process Engineer
• Defines and implements new processes or parts of processes
• Makes the necessary changes to existing processes
• Continuously seeks to improve existing processes in terms of customer satisfaction, efficiency and risks
• Contributes, when appropriate, to the definition of requirements and the testing of application changes related to the
three points above
• Monitors and regularly evaluates the existing processes (based on key figures, customer complaints, ...) to identify potential improvements
• Carries out the analyses and studies necessary for the first 5 points above
• Maintains relationships and communicates in a timely manner with the various stakeholders - including the CSC teams
• Creates and maintains adequate documentation (simple, understandable, up to date,...)
• Ensures that the processes and their documentation are in line with external and internal regulations (Legal, Compliance, Permanent Control, IG-Audit, etc…)
The Process Engineer takes care of the Change Management linked to the Business Processes. By identifying the needs and/or realizing, in a timely manner, the different steps of the Change Management in order to ensure that customers and employees best accept / adapt to new processes or modifications to existing processes (including application changes)
The Process Engineer participates actively in the reflexion & ideation phases. In collaboration with colleagues of all required bank constructs to ensure that the solutions chosen best meet the needs of customers and employees, while being in line with the Bank's strategy and respecting the objectives of operational efficiency (simplicity, lean, ...) and risk management.