For one of our major clients in the telephony sector, we are looking for a Product & Solutions Manager Cloud.
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
• Languages: French, Dutch and English;
• Master + 10 years relevant experience in ICT and Cloud domain
• 3 years’ experience around Public Azure (CSP), and Agile methodology is a plus.
• You’re a business owner, driving your portfolio to achieve growth, leveraging your business development skills. You have good financial skills, as you’re in charge of the P&L of the solution (Capex, Opex, Revenues, Profitability…)
• You are a solution ambassador internally and externally, evangelizing your portfolio also to Top Management
• You have strong operational skills, « can do » attitude, to deliver results on time. You always put a priority on the customer needs and contribute to the sales targets (revenues and margins).
• You have excellent communication and presentation skills, internal but also with external customers; you can explain a complex technical concept in a didactic way with a link to the customer business requirements. You can also challenge a technical conversation with ICT architects or system engineers
• You show agility and can work in a changing and dynamic environment; You are stress resistant, you have good time management and you can adapt your priorities according to the new challenges. You can analyse a problem and find solutions.
• You are a team player and can break the ‘silo mentality’, convincing people to work in team. You show creativity, you can think out of the box and you are curious
• You learn quickly and follow closely the Cloud market evolutions (technology, social media…) to keep your knowledge up to date;
• Identify the market needs and the customer’s business requirements into a solution/ design, making sure that budget and timing are respected.
• Manage the development of new solution with other internal stakeholders: Procurement, engineering, legal, marketing, operations, customer support, sales, presales…)
• Enrich the Strategy with new ideas, and develop programmes to meet the targets (also contribute to docs for ExCO, Management Committee…) (eg. Microsoft)
• Manage the solutions lifecycle, enriching or out phasing them, within the Azure Practice
• Collaborate to the go-to-market plan and develop sales documentation (CSD, product pagers, ...)
• Actively evangelize the solution within the organisation and (when needed) at customers (via events, marketing actions, customer visits, training for sales, … )
• Ensure the financial and operational follow-up of your solutions (P&L, budget, funnel, KPIs reporting) and ownership of the Operational plan for your solutions and the 3 year plans.
• Support to sales and presales thanks to value proposals, sales pitches, demos and customers visits. Support on offers or RFPs when needed (P&L, discount strategy, specific aspects). Listening to customer needs to improve your solution.
• Maintain a close relationship with the vendors and 3rd parties (stay aware of the technological evolution, market trends, issues escalation, price negotiation, work on contracts with procurement, define joint sales actions, follow up incentives and back end rebates… ). You translate this into added value features for your solution