For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Project Management Officer.
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
• You are fluent in French and English
• You have a solid academic background in Economics and Banking
• You agree to potentially do some trips to Paris depending on COVID situation
• You have at least 5 years of experience in IT project Management
• You have experience in the deployment of new Banking IT tools
• Good oral and written communication skills
• You are able to negotiate and make decisions
• Good team player that can act also autonomous
• Creative and innovative
• You are conscious of responsibilities and take initiatives
• Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
In the frame of a worldwide program linked to improvements of the core banking tools, we are looking to enforce the team with a Project Manager who will work on the coordination of various deployment streams. Day to day business will consist of the following tasks / responsibilities :
• Ensure Program Governance is respected
• Assist on the preparation of main governance steering committees
• Coordinate global activity, ensure cross regional coherence
• Report to the Program Management on project streams progress
• Raise issues to Management whenever needed