For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Project Manager.
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
• You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
• You have a master’s degree
• You have 3 years of experience
• You have a strong experience with a Project Management methodology
• Ability to see the overall picture (helicopter view) - strategic thinking
• Strong communicator, diplomatic and customer-oriented
• Commercial awareness and customer-oriented
• Team spirit
• Management skills and the ability to motivate people
• Structured approach
• Manage project plan, timescales, delivery milestones and budget
• Manage the project’s communications with stakeholders, management and project team
• Track progress versus plan including the actual time/cost and provide regular progress reports
• Develop knowledge of applications, systems, processes and procedures to ensure all elements of the project are delivered
• Manage the required change control process
• Supervise the day-to-day activities of assigned team members and provide support and guidance as appropriate
• Manage the User Acceptance testing of the project deliverables
• Manage the communication, roll-out and after care phase of the project to successfully hand over the deliverables to day-to-day operations team(s)