For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Project Manager Business.
• Responsible for the project coordination on central product management side
• Animation of project steering committees, and active stakeholder management
• Backlog management and prioritisiation in concertation with relevant stakeholders
• Project execution monitoring and reporting
• Risk and issue management
• Follow-up on project documentation and change control
• Commercial insertion of the product offer and related change management (including potential migration, legal, process, billing, documentation, etc. aspects)
• Strong written and spoken communication skills in English and French, Dutch is a plus.
• You have a master’s degree in economics, finance or equivalent
• 3 to 5 years technical experience in bank connectivity, internet banking or equivalent
• 3 to 5 years business experience in cash management, treasury or related field
• Ability to see the overall picture (helicopter view) - strategic thinking
• Strong communicator, diplomatic and customer-oriented
• Commercial awareness and customer-oriented
• Team spirit
• Management skills and the ability to motivate people
• Structured approach
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.