For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Project Manager Infrastructure.
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
• Languages : English, French & Dutch
• At least 5 years of professional relevant experience
• Infrastructure knowledge about Windows, Linux, life cycle management projects, WAS, Citrix / App-V / Web-based applications
• Knowledge about migration projects
• Experience with Clouds
• Knowledge of the banking world in general
• Experience in the specific context of the project (IT, commercial, legal, …, or a mix of these)
• Knowledge of the specific functional context of the LCM project (domain knowledge)
• Experience in project management methods, processes and tools
• Communication, networking, negotiating
• Team player
• Result driven with the impacted teams
Mission Context :
An IT Infrastructure Project Manager (DSM) , respecting the Agile methodology, ensures the project is completed on time and within budget, and that the project's objectives are met (according to scope).
Projects are separate to usual day-to-day business activities and require a group of people to work together to achieve a set of specific objectives.
Collaborate with Tribes / Squads working in an agile mode (so need to take into account the Agile ceremonies organization)
A project manager is accountable for the realization of a project.
Responsibilities of the Infra Project Manager:
• Manage project plan, timescales, delivery milestones and budget
• Manage the project’s communications with stakeholders, management and project team
• Track progress versus plan including the actual time/cost and provide regular progress reports
• Develop knowledge of applications, systems, processes and procedures to ensure all elements of the project are delivered
• Manage the required change control process
• Supervise the day-to-day activities of assigned team members and provide support and guidance as appropriate
• Manage the User Acceptance testing of the project deliverables
• Manage the communication, roll-out and after care phase of the project to successfully hand over the deliverables to day-to-day operations team(s)