For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Project Office Support.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
- You have a strong experience in Project Management and in Project Support Office-related activities
- You have the ability to develop and sell best practices, you can engage and influence Project Leaders
- You like manipulating, analysing figure-based data, are able to interpret them and to formulate conclusions; you have an advanced Excel level
- You have a proven track record of results, experience in applying Project Management methodology is an asset
- You create good relationships with the Project leaders, you are a good listener
- You have the ability to provide coaching to continually develop, you also recognize and reward for contributions
- You have very good communication skills both in face-to-face discussions and in front of a big audience (training skill).
- You are client-focused and you like problem solving
- You are a team player
- You are meticulous, numerically accurate and you have an analytical mindset
- Languages : English is a must
- Agile exposure or knowledge is an asset
The IT divisions ensure competitiveness by delivering reliable and sustainable IT solutions for the financial securities markets.
Our technical teams deliver new IT solutions and improve existing applications for both our internal and external clients. We deploy changes into the production environment in a controlled and structured way that doesn’t compromise production stability and we ensure applicative production support.
Our non-technical people maintain the maturity of the IT project delivery with appropriate controls in line with the group’s risk appetite and reducing development and running costs.
Our team, the Group Method and Project Support (GMPS), provides support to Project Team members (Project Leaders, Business Analysts, Designers & coders and Testers) in the execution of their projects, provides added value analysis to various stakeholders including IT and Portfolios.
- Monitoring and improving the quality of project information in our systems (be the guardian of the projects' data)
- Ensuring quality of data through effective coordination and communication with project managers
- Assessing the projects performance trends through a series of indicators to provide internal clients (Management, Project Leaders) with benchmarkable measures. Those measures contribute to a better understanding of the main drivers affecting projects performance and ultimately help IT to act on them
- Conceiving, designing and automating reports on projects’ data
- Reporting, summarizing data on ongoing projects
- Providing support to the colleagues performing project portfolio management
- Helping developing further the competencies of the Project Team members, mainly Project Leaders
- Supporting the roll-out of new project management practices in the most optimal way and encouraging Continuous Improvement
- Acting as coach/advise/train them on the various Project management best practices and on the different aspects of the methodology and on the Project Management processes such as Planning, Cost Management, Deliverables Management, Stakeholders Management, Risks and Issues Management, Change Management
- Providing support to users and project leaders and ad-hoc trainings