• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
• Accurate and timely - data must be precise, complete, available at the right moment and to the right people;
• A strong sense for quality and precision;
• 2-3 years in a similar position;
• A strong sense for the rhythm of business (milestones and deadlines)
• Familiar with office tools (word, excel, powerpoint);
• Familiarity with a CRM and/or ERP systems is an asset;
• Understanding of project WBS (Work Breakdown Structures) is an asset;
• Familiarity with reporting and datawarehouses, such as PowerBI, is an asset;
• A sense for inter-personal relations;
• Fluent in FR or NL, at least written master of EN.
• You will be responsible, for the Contraste Europe Group, for maintaining the data related to Consultants, Missions, Projects and Contracts.
• The keys in this role are accuracy, timeliness and completeness. It is an administrative function that is closely related to our operations.
• You are, in a way, the link between our consultants, our finance and administration, and our commercial team.
The main tasks:
• Maintaining data and documents in our CRM, Project Management Support System and in SharePoint;
• Handling the contract documents: maintaining the templates, establishing the actual contracts, managing the signature process (mostly electronic);
• Handling the data associated to projects and missions: making sure the right data is present in our systems (dates and times, persons, costs and prices);
• Managing the project Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) and WBS templates;
• Providing timely and accurate information to the people involved in projects and missions;
• Handling issues raised by our consultants with regards to the project management, timesheets;
• Accurate and timely filing of documents (contracts, timesheets, reports);
• Structuring events and calendars to correctly support the rhythm of the business;
• Checking and completing timesheet collection;
• Producing reports to management, and responding to ad-hoc requests for information;