For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a PSO/PMO.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
- Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Financial Management tools like SAP, Saleforce & Microsoft Excel Advanced
- Basic knowledge of banking services and processes
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum & Kanban methodology and SAFe, Spotify and Lean Management Systems frameworks
- Knowledge of Project & Portfolio Management tools like CA Agile Central & Clarity
- Knowledge of Knowledge Management tools like Microsoft SharePoint, & Atlassian Confluence
- Willingness to collaborate: promotes communication between different stakeholders: internal, external & suppliers
- Result oriented: adapts to the context and wants to obtain the best possible result considering available means
- Act and analyse proactively
- Pragmatic and problem solver
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude, self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Ability to build working relationships in a complex environment
- Ability to manage stakeholders
- Emotionally intelligent, self-aware, and receptive for feedback
- Provides support to projects: financial management, portfolio management, resource planning, administrative support, controlling, reporting, monitoring, documentation, knowledge management, procedure, guidance and metrics.
- Continually improves cost & budget processes
Main focus on Financial Management:
- Support to define the budgets
- Follow-up and monitoring of budget
- Manage and keep track of capacity, resource/non-resource/software costs, internals and externals
- Manage and keep track of supplier contracts, spends, purchase orders and invoices.
- Support the Fixed Price subcontracting process during its execution – a.o. management of the inventory of On Demand Requests (ODR) and Documents Of Understanding (DOU), follow-up of invoicing / delays / issues / quality indicators, support for the forecasting process
- Search for possibilities to simplify these processes
Next to the financial management, the candidate will be back up of the PMO officer, meaning that he will do some basic administrative task during absence of the PMO officer:
- Defines, allocates, and tracks resources, works and timesheets across the portfolio.
- Setup SharePoint accesses
- Data Quality Agile Central