• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
• You are Junior, Medior or Senior in sourcing and talent acquisition
• You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• You have good organizational and administrative skills
• You already worked in a company dealing with IT or you are passionate about IT
• You are fluent in English and Dutch and/or French
• You are keen on social and business media
• You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• You will love to be considered as a key player in the success of Contraste Europe
As Sourcing & Talent Specialist, you will be responsible for the whole recruitment process for dedicated positions:
• Coordinate with the Business Managers to identify staffing needs
• Determine selection criteria and develop search strategy and recruitment content strategy with the whole Sourcing & Talent Tribe
• Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
• Update CRM and dashboards in order to feed an efficient and collaborative sourcing and selection activity
• Proactively find, approach and share best candidates using different channels
• Plan selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and interviews
• Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
• Contribute to innovative initiatives developed together with the Sourcing and Talent Team, the Business Managers and our Experts Centers in order to implement best practices
• Participate to the global reflection on our employer branding & internal projects
• Organize and attend job fairs and talent events
• Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates to create a real Community