For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Risk and Compliance domain Business Analyst.
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
• You have more than 5 years experience in Risk &/or Compliance business domains.
• You have Knowledge/expertise of the life cycle/flow of a regulatory change & BAU Risk/Compliance processes from capturing a regulatory/business change, analyzing its impact, performing of risk assessments, defining risks &/or controls, assessing/testing controls, identifying & assessing control gaps, defining and following up on corrective action plans
• You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. You know how to break down complex problems that stretch out over several domains into smaller pieces to understand logical links and dependencies. You can distinguish essential information and summarize it accordingly. You see how information is linked and you recognize common patterns in elements that seem unrelated at first
• You have in-depth knowledge of risk and/or compliance domains, as well as their reporting needs
• You have experienced transformational/harmonizing framework & process initiatives
• You don’t hesitate to dig in the details when required
• You have a strong willingness to learn how our ServiceNow application can be leveraged to its maximum potential, including road mapped features for the future
• You have experience in several GRC/IRM solutions, understanding their strengths/weaknesses/opportunities, specifically ServiceNow
• You are willing to understand the technical infrastructure of our company, in order to better communicate with the technical team and understand the constraints of the application.
• You have a positive attitude and willingness to learn
• You are customer-focused, service-oriented and business-minded
• You are solution oriented, Ready to step in to move the project forward
• You are aware of security and data privacy policies
• You have the flexibility to quickly adapt in case of unexpected change of priority
• You have excellent communication skills: present information clearly and concisely, provide regular information on status and issues, ensuring direct communication with stakeholders on the project
• You have good negotiation and conflict management skills
• You have organizational skills and capacity to work autonomously
• You have a very good knowledge of English language
• You know how to build constructive relationships with all stakeholders, both inside and outside of our company (IT, Human Resources, external providers,...)
• You know how to create clear and concise documentation (business requirements specifications, SOP, and other documents)
• You know how to communicate efficiently with technical projects teams as well as Senior levels of our company.
• You know how to manage changes and conflicting priorities
• You know how to find solutions that meet clients needs
• You know how to share knowledge and expertise with others
• You’ll be acting as Business Analyst:
o You understand the needs of our group Risk &/or Compliance teams
o You understand how businesses, such as our company’s Business, are structured
o You produce detailed user stories in line with agile methodologies, thus experienced in an agile way of working
o You identify, describe and validate business solutions to meet Risk &/or Compliance needs
o You facilitate communication between the Business and the IT teams during the project delivery phase, with experience in PROSCI methodology
o You are able to make the business aware of their own interests and the implications of their decision or request
o You pay attention to having the right trade-off between quality, cost and timeliness
o You are involved on a daily basis directly with the Risk/Compliance teams to help translate their needs and prepare for migration into the new IRM platform
o Knowledge/expertise of the life cycle/flow of a regulatory change & BAU Risk/Compliance processes from capturing a regulatory/business change, analyzing its impact, performing a risk assessment, defining controls, assessing/testing controls, identifying & assessing control gaps, defining and following up on corrective action plans
• You’ll be involved in the testing of the ServiceNow Risk &/or Compliance modules:
o You develop business test scenarios
o You review the testing done by the technical team and package provider to ensure that requirements have been correctly implemented.
o You validate the quality of the changes end-to-end before passing to the Business for detailed validation
o You participate and support the test execution handled by the Business end-users during the User Acceptance Test (UAT)
• You are involved in the operational readiness part of the project:
o You deliver or participate in the delivery of documentation to ensure a smooth migration of users such as user guides, quick cards
o You deliver trainings to users along with Tool experts and the Risk management key participants on the project
• You’ll be involved in support and maintenance of the Risk module in ServiceNow together with Center of Excellence of ServiceNow:
o You are responsible for the delivery and follow up of maintenance requests.
o You support the requirements determination, the design, the build, the testing and deployment to keep and enhancing the business system.