This division propose tailor made offers well-known for it's robustness and is used by major companies from retail to industry in over 40 countries. It is renowned for its innovative technology and multi-company features that allow for multiple combinations.
We are an ERP editor and integrator, our clients are Belgian, French, Luxembourg and Swiss companies and associations. Our clients have very specific needs and we work with them on a long-term basis. We are looking for an employee to strengthen our Sales & Marketing team.
Within the Sales & Marketing team, the Sales & Marketing Officer will be responsible for :
- Building and maintaining commercial information
- Qualification of prospects
- Contract management
- Participation in the elaboration of commercial offers
- Participation in the daily management of clients
- Maintaining and participating in the design of sales materials
- Participation in the design and updating of marketing and communication tools
- Participation in the design and organisation of commercial events
- A university degree or Master's degree
- At least 2-4 years experience in client management, communication and digital marketing roles
- Precision and conciseness
- Organisational skills and autonomy
- Ease of communication & good commercial contact
- Ability to summarise and write
- Affinity with technical and management issues (IT)
- Computer skills (CRM/ Office suite)
- Knowledge of web and social networking tools (Wordpress/Adwords/social networks)
A challenging position in a fast-growing company with great projects and missions.
Contraste Europe is active in multiple sectors, being the IT partner of major players in finance, public services, industry, distribution or non-commercial organisations. We are present in Belgium, Luxembourg and France. You can contribute to results in really meaningful projects, where clients really benefit from IT...
A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit
The company calendar offers those special moments where it is not only about IT Services... We maintained team spirit with lots of internal events (teambuilding, workshop...). Each team has its essential rituals, each week to share experiences, talk about objectives and keep in touch.
A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
We care about our people! Whatever your function or role, you'll witness respect and consideration... We listen to your needs and professional ambitions to build an exciting career path.
A wide range of advantages, trainings and career development opportunities.
Next to an attractive salary package, we give an important place to learning and knowledge sharing. That's why we have lots of initiatives like Competence Centres, conferences, workshops, training portal... The whole company is committed to make our teams perform, and will work with you to grow your expertise...