For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Security Process Analyst.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
- At least 5 to 10 years experience in Process Analysis with experience in information security.
- Experience with a similar mission & industry background.
- Practical knowledge of various process models used in the industry.
- Practical knowledge of information security and familiarity with frameworks such as CISSP.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work in a complex technical & process environment.
- Ability to work in a complex organizational & human environment.
The role of the Security Process Analyst is to analyse the existing security processes, procedures and controls. Also assess the gaps in the procedures and complete the formalism of such procedures in collaborations with the project team.
It is a security process analyst function with relevant knowledge of information security working closely with a project team and various project stakeholders:
- Responsible for studying and understanding various existing processes, procedures and controls;
- Being able to understand such processes at various levels of the organization;
- Being able to make a synthesis of all the existing information;
- Being able to identify gaps in such processes;
- Being able to update existing processes;
- Being able to help with the roll out of the new procedures and controls.
The main missions will be following:
- Study existing processes, procedures & controls existing in the organization.
- Understanding & Identifying the various security aspects of all these processes.
- Identifying all the gaps in the existing processes, procedures & controls.
- Formalizing the findings.
- Complete the formalism of the existing procedures & controls.
- Help the project team in the roll out of any new procedures and controls.