For one of our major clients in the banking sector, we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst.
• A challenging position in a fast-growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
• Experienced & senior analyst with a solid background in analysis, testing and preferably release management is key
• Strong written and spoken communication skills in English
• Analytical mind – conceptual thinking
• Negotiation and persuasion skills
• Structured approach
• Very good stakeholder management, as well on the business side as in communication with IT
• Very independent & self-starting
• Hands on - Problem-solver
• Quality-minded and eye for detail
• Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
• Collect and identify business needs from business stakeholders and users. Work with the developers and product owner to document user stories and define the acceptance criteria. You are 'the glue' of the project team.
• Ensure some level of documentation to enable understanding especially business rules that might not be obvious from looking at a working prototype, enable support activities and re-use post implementation
• Experience in working in an agile software development environment
• Bridge the business needs with the central team for solutions and tooling
• Interim PO : be a second voice to the product owner when he is not available but ensure dev team is kept up to speed and have enough understanding to be able to make decisions.
• Incident handling for the live app.
• Test & Release Management: responsible for planning, scheduling, and controlling the builds, in addition to testing and deploying Releases. Assist in the setting up of way of working, documentation and test methodology
• Actual testing is limited to UA, but can represent up to 50% of the workload
• Be part of the core team, which is mixed internal/external development agency
• Place of work is primarily Leuven, sometimes Brussels (next to Central station)