For one of our major clients in the insurance sector, we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst.
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
• You have a Master degree in Commercial Engineering, Business Economics, Civil/Industrial Engineering, Management, Computer Science Engineering or any other business related degree (or equivalent by experience)
• You have at least a first professional experience, preferably in a large company or in a challenging environment
• You have at least 5 years of relevant experience
• You have excellent verbal and communication skills in English, French and/or Dutch (any additional language is an asset)
• You are eager to discover multiple clients and ready to work for clients spread all over Belgium
• You know how to accommodate to different types of environment thanks to your good social skills
• You are a real team player who is ready to serves as a true ambassador for your company
• You are ready to be involved in the company growth and to act as a mentor for one of your fellow colleagues
• You are the lead/senior business analyst for a large transformation project in the insurance industry
• Experienced in Business Process Management and Business Process Improvement, you are to analyse, review & redesign existing business processes, while challenging the needs of a diverse group of business stakeholders
• Together with the team, you are challenged to propose simple solutions to complex situations
• You are able to leverage consensus between different stakeholders’ needs, views & opinions
• You are well-versed in terms of both theoretical & practical knowledge of analysis frameworks & project management frameworks, able to help guide & coach your project environment
• You have a good understanding of document management environments & technologies