For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst Private Banking.
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
• Master level or equivalent thru experience
• Strong written and spoken communication skills in either Dutch or French, with a good understanding of the other language, and fluent in English
• Experience with conceptual modelling techniques and methods
• Good expertise in MS Office
• Good understanding of IS and testing
• Experience in functional and business analysis
• Experience in project and process management
• Experience in leading workshops
• Experience in synthetising business information
• Experience within Private Banking environment and a good knowledge of investment products and processes
• A very good knowledge of Credit products, legislation and processes
• Analytical mind – conceptual thinking
• Negotiation and persuasion skills (absolutely needed)
• Structured approach
• Able to work independently
• Quality-minded and eye for detail
• Open to change
• Explore and set up the services and partnerships
• Gather, understand and challenge the needs of a diverse set of external and internal stakeholders
• Bridge the business needs with IT
• Deploy the internal processes