For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Senior Functional Analyst.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
- You have 5 years of experience in functional analysis in IT oriented enterprises.
- You have significant experience gathering specifications from product owners and then writing requirements for end-user applications.
- You have expert level problem solving and analytical skills.
- You have a high-level attention to detail and ability to meet goals according to deadlines.
- Having a high-level technical knowledge is a plus.
- You are pragmatic, hardworking, quick learner, critical, eager to learn, outgoing and a team player.
- An experience with Blockchain and distributed systems is nice to have.
- Master’s degree in Business Economics/ Business Engineering or equivalent through experience with a very strong proven affinity for the IT world.
- You have a command over English, Dutch and French is plus.
The financial environment is evolving at high speed and FinTechs are constantly developing support this change. We recently started a product development related to a Corporate KYC (Know Your Customer) platform based on Blockchain. This is a strategic product for the company, one of the largest FinTechs in Belgium.
We are looking for a Senior Functional Analyst who is eager to join our agile team and put their positive energy into defining this strategic product.
- You support the Product Owner and Scrum Master by analysing the business requirements and undertake market research on new functionalities. You collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements.
- You act as domain expert and offer expertise on behalf of (key) customers groups into their Agile team.
- You deliver the necessary input for the road map.
- You have a firm understanding of the functional domain, capabilities enablers and the varying needs of different types of enablers.
- You work closely with the agile team and product owner.
- You are responsible for analysing business requirements and working with business team, architects and product owners to translate the requirement into user stories and technical specifications.
- You review the user stories with the technical implementation teams.
- You work alongside the development team from crafting the acceptance criteria to testing.
- You provide appropriate product documentation along with the team.