The functional analyst we’re looking for can handle a all phases of his project and works in an Agile environment.
Contraste Europe is a major player in IT services in Belgium. We build strong relations with our clients and provide a range of IT services such as advisory, cloud and next-gen platforms, applications, data intelligence or support...
If you want to join a fast-growing company with an international presence but still on a human-scale... This job is for you!
During the preparation phase:
• Accompany the business analyst and client through the reflection towards a solution – propose alternative and adequate solutions in line with enterprise architecture and strategy, and considering cost/benefit.
• Ensure that the client understands and adopts enterprise rules and standards concerning architectural standards, security, …
• Work together with the architects to set up the architecture
• Close collaboration with project manager / asset manager / product owner
• Relay between the client, business analyst and involved asset teams, coordination of the involved asset teams (unified view towards the client – ensure that all involved IT parties clearly understand the client needs)
During the elaboration phase:
• Functional elaboration of the chosen solution alternative, translation of the business requirements in detailed functional requirements
• Align with involved assets on the functional responsibilities each asset will need to implement
• Application design of the solution, identifying and detailing the impacts on the different application components as specified in the architecture
• Align with the different technical teams of the asset in order to specify each of their requirements
During the construction phase:
• Follow-up of development and testing to ensure coherence between the functional specifications and the developed solution
• Provide the technical definitions of components that are supported by different teams (queues, security, integration layers, …)
• Support suppliers during the development and integration and assembly testing (I&AT)
• Analyse defects during test phase
• Support the release and deployment teams in the different environments
Once the solution is installed in production, provide 3rd line support to the operational entities and helpdesks. Analyse production incidents and coordinate their solution. Maintain the documentation accordingly.
In an agile context, preparation, elaboration and construction are sliced and combined in sprints.
Maybe this job is for you if...
• You are fluent in one of the national languages and in English.
• You have a good experience in an Agile environment.
• You have at least 3 years of relevant experience.
• You have a functional and technical knowledge of existing IT systems.
• You have knowledge of the concerned metier(s)
• You have knowledge of analysis methodology (according to enterprise standards)
Are you the Functional Analyst we’re looking for?
• A challenging position in a fast-growing company with great projects and missions.
Contraste Europe is active in multiple sectors, being the IT partner of major players in finance, public services, industry, distribution or non-commercial organisations. We are present in Belgium, Luxembourg and France. You can contribute to results in really meaningful projects, where clients really benefit from IT...
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit
The company calendar offers those special moments where it is not only about IT Services… We maintained team spirit with lots of internal events (teambuilding, workshop...). Each team has its essential rituals, each week to share experiences, talk about objectives and keep in touch.
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
We care about our people! Whatever your function or role, you’ll witness respect and consideration… We listen to your needs and professional ambitions to build an exciting career path.
• A wide range of advantages, trainings and career development opportunities.
Next to an attractive salary package, we give an important place to learning and knowledge sharing. That’s why we have lots of initiatives like Competence Centres, conferences, workshops, training portal... The whole company is committed to make our teams perform, and will work with you to grow your expertise…