For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Senior software engineer.
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
• You have at least 15 years of experience as senior IT software engineer / architect
• You have significant experience in introducing technologies in a complex IT landscape
• You can be a DEVOPS advocate and apply its principles daily
• You have experience in delivering cross functional multi platform designs
• You have a very good analysis & investigation skills; ability to break down complex problems and develop solutions
• You have the ability to operate in a changing environment and to participate to the change
• You have excellent communication skills (verbal, written, active listening)
• You have proven experience to effectively delegate tasks and responsibilities while maintaining overall control
• You have a assertiveness in driving tasks to completion
• You have experience with offshoring
• You have experience of agile practices and methods, especially TDD, DevOps , test automation and continuous delivery pipeline
• You have experience in a financial regulated environment is a plus
• Technical skills required:
o .NET 4.7, .NET Core
o SQL Server
o cloud and on premises development
o experience in designing solutions in IAAS and PAAS environment (preferably Azure)
o Websphere MQ
o API , REST, API gateways, swagger
o Extended knowledge of various development patterns
o Azure Devops
o Test automation
o Azure Service Fabric knowledge would be a plus
• As an expert software engineer you will:
o define actively on design and architecture of new patterns in collaboration with architecture, infra experts and dev lead
o be responsible of the documentation describing best practises and guidelines for new development patterns
o explore new technologies, tools, software keeping in mind stability, performance, development, availability and give proper training, KT to teams
o collaborate with stakeholders from various teams to define technology roadmap according to business vision
o coach designers and developers to ensure the consistency and coherence of implementation after the introduction by the enabler team
o be the SPOC for new technology enabled by the team
o develop and/or lead the development of POCs and framework to be reused by other squads of the team
o deliver high quality documentation and products
o provide support to teams having difficulties to implement or integrate technologies and frameworks