As the system engineer, you will be located in the infrastructure team, you’ll be handling 3rd line problems, responsible for the Splunk infrastructure, the file transfer environment and for the implementation of business and IT projects
Contraste Europe is a major player in IT services in Belgium. We build strong relations with our clients and provide a range of IT services such as advisory, cloud and next-gen platforms, applications, data intelligence or support...
If you want to join a fast-growing company with an international presence but still on a human-scale... This job is for you!
As infrastructure & monitoring engineer you’re responsible for the following tasks
• Business & IT projects
o Detailed technical analysis of the architecture
o Creation of the workorders (if not handled by internal infra team)
o Deployment of VMs
o Deployment and configuration of middleware and software
• Splunk environment:
o Contact person for splunk related question
o Supervision of the Splunk infra
o Splunk LCM
o Add of new type of logs, technology’s:
o Help with the setup of the end-to-end monitoring
o Help with the setup of business KPIs
• IT scanning tools:
o Keep up to date of the IT scanning tools (LogInventory, license tools, …)
o Configuration of the IT scanning tools
• File transfer (Axway SecureTransport and CFT)
o Supervision and configuration
Maybe this job is for you if...
• You are fluent in one of the national languages and in English and have a sound knowledge of the other national language
• You obtained a bachelor degree in IT
• You have following technical experience
o Active Directory
o MS SQL
o IBM Cloud
o AXWAY Secure Transport
• You already have an experience in the financial world
• You are a real team player and have the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
• You are a quick self-starter and have a pro-active attitude
Are you the System Engineer we’re looking for?
• A challenging position in a fast-growing company with great projects and missions.
Contraste Europe is active in multiple sectors, being the IT partner of major players in finance, public services, industry, distribution or non-commercial organisations. We are present in Belgium, Luxembourg and France. You can contribute to results in really meaningful projects, where clients really benefit from IT...
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit
The company calendar offers those special moments where it is not only about IT Services… We maintained team spirit with lots of internal events (teambuilding, workshop...). Each team has its essential rituals, each week to share experiences, talk about objectives and keep in touch.
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
We care about our people! Whatever your function or role, you’ll witness respect and consideration… We listen to your needs and professional ambitions to build an exciting career path.
• A wide range of advantages, trainings and career development opportunities.
Next to an attractive salary package, we give an important place to learning and knowledge sharing. That’s why we have lots of initiatives like Competence Centres, conferences, workshops, training portal... The whole company is committed to make our teams perform, and will work with you to grow your expertise…