For one of our major clients in the Energy sector, we are looking for a Service Delivery Coordinator.
• You support the service delivery manager as a more technical coordinator.
• You actively contribute to migration and service transition projects.
• You facilitate releases and follow-up on incidents and changes. You monitor and report the performance of the service levels and in case of crisis you are responsible for the communication, facilitation and coordination.
• You will contribute to the management of the internal database systems to accurately reflect service, system and vendor records.
• You will coordinate functional interactions to support implementations of projects.
• You will need to acquire a comprehensive understanding of the product and service offerings.
• Effective candidates must be willing to take initiative and learn continuously with minimal direction.
• You will create knowledge documentation for support cadences to establish managed services.
• You will work on innovative ways to streamline templates, processes, and tools
• Good level of English, good knowledge of one of the national languages
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Well organised with a methodical approach to work
• Ability to prioritise workload in order to meet targets
• Proven experience of working within a team but with the ability to work independently
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.