Contraste Europe is a major player in IT services in Belgium. We build strong relations with our clients and provide a range of IT services such as advisory, cloud and next-gen platforms, applications, data intelligence or support...
If you want to join a fast-growing company with an international presence but still on a human-scale... This job is for you!
• Be the single point of contact, on-site, for IT end users support
• Fix workplace incidents and problems in collaboration with the remote L3 support teams
• Carry out proactive maintenance with the help of the remote L3 Teams
• Keep documentation and processes updated
• Customer and services oriented
• Good knowledge of Windows workplace environment (Windows 10, active directory / Azure Active Directory, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Onedrive, computer, printer, DNS)
• Network and Citrix Xenapp/Xendesktop competencies would be a plus
• You have at least 1 year experience in a similar position, ideally in a manufacturing environment.
• Fluent in French and English
• A challenging position in a fast-growing company with great projects and missions.
Contraste Europe is active in multiple sectors, being the IT partner of major players in finance, public services, industry, distribution or non-commercial organisations. We are present in Belgium, Luxembourg and France. You can contribute to results in really meaningful projects, where clients really benefit from IT...
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit
The company calendar offers those special moments where it is not only about IT Services… We maintained team spirit with lots of internal events (teambuilding, workshop...). Each team has its essential rituals, each week to share experiences, talk about objectives and keep in touch.
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
We care about our people! Whatever your function or role, you’ll witness respect and consideration… We listen to your needs and professional ambitions to build an exciting career path.
• A wide range of advantages, trainings and career development opportunities.
Next to an attractive salary package, we give an important place to learning and knowledge sharing. That’s why we have lots of initiatives like Competence Centres, conferences, workshops, training portal... The whole company is committed to make our teams perform, and will work with you to grow your expertise…