For one of our major clients in the insurance sector, we are looking for a Software Tester.
• Design and execute test cases
• Collaborate with the test manager to develop effective strategies and test plans
• Execute test cases and analyse results, define severity and priority for each defect
• Prioritize the tests that need to be conducted
• Create logs to document testing phases and defects
• Report bugs and errors to development teams
• Identify risks on the project and provide solutions
• Help troubleshoot issues
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
• You have 3 to 5 years of proven experience as a Software Tester or similar role experience in project management and testing methodology
• You have a Degree or Certifications in IT
• Familiarity with Agile frameworks
• Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Capacity to monitor and report test execution
• Ability to conduct and execute manual testing, functional testing, non-regression testing, regression testing
• Excellent communication skills
• Detail-oriented mindset
• Strong organizational and autonomous skills
• You are fluent in English & French
• You have experience working on large scale projects
• You have hands-on experience with all the Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
• You have experience with SPIRA or JIRA software
• You have knowledge in Life insurance business sector (actors of life insurance contract / risks covered / Universal Life / Unit linked …)
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.