For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Solution Architect for Technology/Infrastructure & Security Domain.
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
• Knowledge about enterprise grade network and infrastructure configurations
• You have a strong affinity with security, cloud technologies and concepts to help the company in modernizing its technology landscape
• You have a strong interest and/or experience in architectural thinking and practices
• You have a computer science degree or equivalent experience
• You have minimum 7 years of experience in the IT sector including 5 years in IT solutions design on complex projects
• You have excellent communication skills and you can write advanced documents and deliver persuasive presentations
• You have the ability to define and analyse user requirements and advise customers on scope and options for business and IT improvements
• You are flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented
• You are a team player and you leverage the knowledge of your peers to build the best possible solution
• You at least passively understand French, and preferably speak it. You can write English documents and present in English
• Design and model the infrastructure and security architecture for business projects using Visio, ArchiMate and Sparx Enterprise architect
• Document the design decisions in the ADD
• Provide input for the solutions architect on the needs of the infrastructure
• Participate in the cloudification project for the company services
• Help in defining the data migration plan
• Define the integration endpoints between the solution and the other systems
• Define the security architecture for the solution on the infra level (transport security (SSL, TLS, multifactor authentication, SSO, encryption, DLP, Data Classification….)
• Define the impacts on the applications architecture landscape
• Participate in the RFP for selecting products from the IT market both in the cloud (SaaS) and on-premise
• Deploy Symantec DLP (Data Leakage Protection)
• Design the DaaS Architecture of AWS workspaces for developers
• Participate in defining the native AWS reference architecture
• Maintain the Architecture governance of all business domains and IT domains
• Deploy Dropbox for Business for secure file sharing with external partners