Contraste Europe is a major player in IT services in Belgium. We build strong relations with our clients and provide a range of IT services such as advisory, cloud and next-gen platforms, applications, data intelligence or support.
If you want to join a fast-growing company with an international presence but still on a human-scale... This job is for you!
In our Agile organization, you will be working in the “Remote Application Solutions & Printing” squad.
This squad (7 squad members) is responsible for the:
• Design, life cycle management, patch management and capacity management of the Citrix and Windows RDS platforms
• Implementation of the printing services
• Pro-active monitoring and support on Windows servers, Citrix/RDS platforms and printing services
The job mainly consists of assisting the team in:
• the support (advanced troubleshooting) of the Citrix- and server-related products managed in the squad
• the follow-up of the monitoring of the infrastructure and the associated actions
• interfacing to the application owners (using our infrastructure to publish their applications)
Next to that, you take up the part-time role as scrum master. In collaboration with your product owner, you support the team:
• You facilitate their daily work by removing impediments and managing risks and dependencies. You take up some supporting activities to help the squad.
• You coordinate and follow-up the squad’s delivery.
• You set up and facilitate (recurrent) squad meetings/ceremonies.
• You foster the continuous improvement, learning and feedback culture in and across the squad
• Very good knowledge of English
• Good knowledge of Dutch
• French knowledge is a plus
Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience
• Team player
• Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
• Good communication and influencing skills, positive mindset, assertive.
• Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
• Good analytical and synthesis skills
• Openness and respect - ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
• Proven experience with Windows server, Citrix and RDS technologies in large environments
• Scrum master experience not necessary but interest in taking up this role part time. Preferably some experience in leading (small) projects.
Technical experience/ knowledge:
• Good knowledge of the Windows Server operating system and the Citrix infrastructure components
• Networking knowledge
• Knowledge of remote access solutions like Cisco AnyConnect
• Knowledge of SCOM
• Knowledge of Agile methodology and techniques (e.g. Kanban, Scrum Spotify/ SAFE)
• A challenging position in a fast-growing company with great projects and missions.
Contraste Europe is active in multiple sectors, being the IT partner of major players in finance, public services, industry, distribution or non-commercial organisations. We are present in Belgium, Luxembourg and France. You can contribute to results in really meaningful projects, where clients really benefit from IT...
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit
The company calendar offers those special moments where it is not only about IT Services… We maintained team spirit with lots of internal events (teambuilding, workshop...). Each team has its essential rituals, each week to share experiences, talk about objectives and keep in touch.
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
We care about our people! Whatever your function or role, you’ll witness respect and consideration… We listen to your needs and professional ambitions to build an exciting career path.
• A wide range of advantages, trainings and career development opportunities.
Next to an attractive salary package, we give an important place to learning and knowledge sharing. That’s why we have lots of initiatives like Competence Centres, conferences, workshops, training portal... The whole company is committed to make our teams perform, and will work with you to grow your expertise…
Interested? Please send us your CV in English at email@example.com.