The system engineer has excellent analytical and problem solving skills, strong communication skills and the motivation to achieve best in class results.
Contraste Europe is a major player in IT services in Belgium. We build strong relations with our clients and provide a range of IT services such as advisory, cloud and next-gen platforms, applications, data intelligence or support...
If you want to join a fast-growing company with an international presence but still on a human-scale... This job is for you!
• Lead the setup/configuration of our application monitoring
• Under limited direction, expand and enhance monitoring, alerting, and reporting on our newly migrated platforms
• Participate in requirements gathering scope discussions for applications or platforms being migrated that do not already have effective monitoring coverage
• Assist in the development, deployment, and refinement of monitoring standards
• Perform other related duties as required
Maybe this job is for you if...
• You have a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Software Development, or other equivalent field
• You already have a job related experience of 3 to 5 years
• Your work experience should indicate previous experience in at least 2 of the following areas
o Log Monitoring
o Infrastructure Monitoring
o Application Performance Monitoring
o Network Wire Monitoring
• You have excellent analytical and problem solving skills, strong communication skills and the motivation to achieve best in class results
• You have experience with Splunk, this is highly preferred
• You have some knowledge of software development, this would be beneficial
• You have a strong knowledge of the relationship between software and hardware interaction
• You have the ability to interact with external and internal clients for the purpose of data gathering and design initiation
Are you the System Engineer we’re looking for?
• A challenging position in a fast-growing company with great projects and missions.
Contraste Europe is active in multiple sectors, being the IT partner of major players in finance, public services, industry, distribution or non-commercial organisations. We are present in Belgium, Luxembourg and France. You can contribute to results in really meaningful projects, where clients really benefit from IT...
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit
The company calendar offers those special moments where it is not only about IT Services… We maintained team spirit with lots of internal events (teambuilding, workshop...). Each team has its essential rituals, each week to share experiences, talk about objectives and keep in touch.
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
We care about our people! Whatever your function or role, you’ll witness respect and consideration… We listen to your needs and professional ambitions to build an exciting career path.
• A wide range of advantages, trainings and career development opportunities.
Next to an attractive salary package, we give an important place to learning and knowledge sharing. That’s why we have lots of initiatives like Competence Centres, conferences, workshops, training portal... The whole company is committed to make our teams perform, and will work with you to grow your expertise…