For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a System Support Engineer.
• You are responsible for maintaining and supporting activities of several applications in a production environment;
• You will monitor systems and applications on availability and performance;
• You will prepare, coordinate and validate releases to production for applications, technical components and operating systems; You will try to automate the release process where possible to avoid mistakes; You will guard quality of the release and mitigate all risks;
• You will analyze and resolve operating systems and applications issues on various systems;
• You will closely work together with the developers to modify, maintain, improve, and troubleshoot existing systems;
• You have an innovative mindset always trying to improve existing systems;
• You have a degree in Computer Science, master of bachelor (or equivalent by experience);
• You have at least 3 - 8 years of relevant experience;
• Professional certifications on ICT infrastructure, tools and applications are considered a plus (server virtualization, cloud infrastructure, Azure, AWS, job scheduling, …);
• You have excellent verbal and communication skills in English, French and/or Dutch (any additional language is an asset);
• You know how to adapt to different types of environment thanks to your good social skills;
• You are a real team player who is ready to serves as a true ambassador for your company;
• You are ready to be involved in the company growth and in time, to act as a mentor for one of your fellow colleagues;
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.