For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Tableau Designer/Developer.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in developing with Tableau
- A professional experience in BI and reporting/dashboarding of at least 10 years
- Fluent in English, French/Dutch
- Analysis and synthesis capabilities, at ease to work closely with business and IT
- Good expertise level with Tableau
- Dashboarding design and good data visualisation experience (not the latest gig…but the right visual for the right message)
- Experience with working in an agile setup (squads, standups)
- Communicative (with team members and with other colleagues, our clients & other partners)
- Experience in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Dashboarding design and Data visualisation experience
- Experience with working in a big/complex organization
- Knowledge and experience with banking products/services and thus their data
- Experience as Functional expert in BI
- Knowledge of other BI tools like Qlik, SAP BO, TIBCO Spotfire is an added value
- Team player, problem solver; ‘good promotor’
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude.
- Good communicator and influencing skills.
- Good analytical and synthesis skills.
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance.
- Customer focus, desire to deliver
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Flexibility (in peak periods extra efforts may be required).
- Stress resistant
Within the Business Intelligence team, part of the Data Department, we have a CoE on Vizualization/Dashboarding.
The mission of this team is - among other things - to provide BI services to all businesses/functions of the bank (development of back end and front end solutions, from DWH, Datamarts till Reportings/Dashboardings). We also support and administer the BI tools and environments.
The mission comprises the following :
- Act as a BI consultant towards Business teams and advise on best practices
- Be able to understand business needs, to capture requirements, and to translate them into a prototype and developed solutions
- Setup, advocate and implement Tableau best practices according to the guidelines and standards defined within the company
- Set the do’s and don’ts of how to use Tableau in the correct manner. Be the guardian of the governance put in place
- Document and train users on how to effectively maximize Tableau
- Able to help BI ‘sell’ the service internally (communications at all levels)
- Able to understand problems and issues to propose appropriate solutions