For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Technical Designer Open Systems CORE Banking (Docmgtm).
• A challenging position in a fast-growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
• You have a master’s degree or equivalent experience.
• You are fluent in Dutch/French and in English.
• You have a strong knowledge of the following technical skills: JAVA, Spring, JAVA Script, ORACLE, PL/SQL, GIT, Maven, Junit, IBM Websphere, Eclipse, Dimensions, Mockito, Linux, Unix, Shell scripting, Windows server.
• You have knowledge of messaging & document management.
• Willing to participate to the night duty.
• You have knowledge of the Agile/Scrum methodology.
• You are analytical, quality oriented, self starter, independent.
• You are communicative and a team player
• You are result-oriented and stress resistant.
• Document Generation.: use of tool Scriptura.
• Document Storage: used of tools SONORA, PDF cache.
• Orchestration: use of tools Docrouter, Recognition, …
• Document Scanning: use of Kofax, Easy form, Recomatics
• Draft and/or refine the technical analysis of large IT systems in order to meet the functional IT needs of clients, as set out in the functional analyses.
• Be able to understand and to criticise the functional requirements in order to build an adequate and performant technical solution.
• Be able to assimilate rather quickly existing JVM environment and internally developed frameworks.
• Elaboration and execution of test designs.
• Follow up of bug fixing processes to deliver a highly qualitative product.
• Provide support & consultancy to development team.
• Respect our project methodology when realising technical analyses and set up and follow up of executing test designs.
• To be able to work autonomously and contacting all other intervenients necessary to reach the goals.
• Respect scope, budget, quality & timing.