For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Technical Support Specialist.
The department is currently looking for a support specialist with strong technical knowledge in a Citrix end-user environment to strengthen its team.
You will join the End User backbone team that is responsible for the design, implementation and support of the Workplace infrastructure. This includes deployment and maintenance of applications delivered via Citrix, VDI and Workstations and keeping the underlying infrastructure up to date.
The team delivers second and third-line support to end-users and the onsite support teams across all entities.
Your overall responsibility includes:
• Maintain and monitor the infrastructure components
• Incident, request and problem management (2nd and 3rd line support)
• Provide application support for the internal client base
• Deploy applications, debug and solve related problems on Citrix, physical and virtual workstations
• Manage patching for applications and operating systems on these platforms
• Report on application deployment progress and security baseline compliancy
• Apply standard operating procedures and actively contribute to continuously improve operational processes
• You have minimum 5 years of experience in supporting a Windows end-user environment, including application delivery
• You have proven administrator and support experience in a Citrix environment (XenApp; VirtualApps; StoreFront; NetScaler (Access Gateway); Troubleshooting; Analytical skills)
• You have a good knowledge of IT Security Principals and overall understanding of IT Service Management
• You have in depth SCCM experience including baseline management and custom reporting
• You have an operational knowledge of App-V, Appsense, Powershell, MSI and other packaging/scripting technologies
• Experience with Win10 (OS/upgrade/...) is a plus
• Experience with third parties for workstation (SCOM/SCUP/TPM/Bios management/…) is a plus
• You have excellent problem-solving skills and are able to do in-depth troubleshooting of application issues (MSI technology, read and understand installation logfiles, …)
• You have sufficient knowledge of the common office applications to be able to deliver application support to end-users
• You keep on spotting opportunities for simplification and automation
• You have a customer oriented attitude with good communication skills both written and verbally
• You are proactive and you communicate transparently
• You are a team player. You strongly believe that being part of a team is a strength
• You are fluent in French/English or Dutch/English
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.