For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Test Analyst.
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
• You have a Master degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Civil Engineering or similar
• You have a first experience in testing activities (integration tests and/or User Acceptance testing, testing techniques, risk based testing…) on multi-platform & complex environments (multi sites)
• You have strong analytical mind-set with the ability to extract relevant information from documentation, system data, clients and colleagues and analyse the gathered information.
• You have a ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software testing
• You have if possible, experience in the financial industry, knowledge of Corporate Actions and the terms/terminology used.
• You are fluent in English
• You are able to demonstrate your ability to learn ICT technologies.
• You are able to easily adapt to new circumstances / technologies / procedures.
• You are stress resistant and constructive whatever the context.
• You are able to comply with existing standards and acting with attention to detail
• You are a true team player who demonstrates good interpersonal skills.
• You are able to summarize complex technical situations in simple terms.
• You are solution and client oriented
• As Test Analyst within testing team (roadmap “Asset Servicing”), you will plan, monitor and control the testing activities of one or more projects:
o analyze test requirements and design the corresponding test products (e.g. environment set-up, test scenarios, test scripts, test tools, …)
o optimize the test approach after that detailed requirements are finalized
o design test cases from project’s documentation (business requirements, functional and technical design)
o perform peer review (including outsourcing) to ensure completeness, suitability and accuracy of testing deliverables
o execute test cases / analyze test execution results and investigates defects
o in case of expertise of business domain, act as a SPOC for testing activities (including outsourcing).
o provide support to the Project Manager or Test Lead on the overall project testing guidance and planning
o provide support to UAT (User Acceptance Tests)