For one of our major clients in the insurance sector, we are looking for a Test Manager.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
- Min 10 year experience in test projects
- Certification of test methodology
- Familiar with test management tooling (defects, test cases,...)
- Experience with large transformations involving
- Packaged solutions
- External supplier or integrator
- International work environment
- Functional knowledge of (life) insurance
- Knowledge of financial/Risk management and/or investment accounting
- You are fluent in English and French/Dutch
- You are open to travel occasionally
The Test Manager defines the overall test plan for our company integration program.
This includes the definition and roll out of the Program Test charter that defines the test methodology, test preparation approach, test reporting, entry/exit criteria, use of test environments and defect tracking process.
He/She aligns with the different workstream leads on the planning of the test execution and aligns with the Release manager on the versioning of different applications.
He/She is directly in charge of the coordination of the test preparation and execution of the End-to-end tests that cover the scope of the business processes.
The End-to-end test manager is responsible for the reporting of the overall test status of the Program and evaluates the acceptance criteria to prepare the Go/No-Go decisions.