For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Trade floor Support SCCM and Ops Engineer.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
You enjoy helping users perform and focus on their own business-critical tasks
As a Trade Floor Support SCCM and Ops Engineer you will need:
- Education: High-school education in Computer Sciences. SCCM certification is a plus.
- Experience: A few years of experience in a Finance context is an advantage but not a must. A few years of experience within Support organization, Software Distribution, and security monitoring is a plus.
- Good knowledge of SCCM not only as a user, but as someone able to fully understand the infrastructure and working of the components
- Good knowledge of the Windows 10 platform, as well as Microsoft office and excel in particular
- Skills: Multilingual (very good knowledge of English + a second language is an absolute must) Knowledge of an extra language is seen as an asset.
- Competences: Commercial attitude, stress resistant, be detailed in your work, flexible, team player, analytical.
Trade Floor Support team ensures that Financial Markets users in our scope (Belgium, Switzerland, France, Spain, Italy,…) can perform their work in the best conditions. We manage the working and compliance of the workstations and we help the users be productive and safe. This happens in collaboration with the Trade Floor Support NL colleagues, as well as with the colleagues in the other support teams (UK, Italy, France, …).
Your work environment consists of a dynamic team active within an international context. More specifically, we are looking for a dynamic person active as SCCM and Ops engineer.
As a Trade Floor Support Squad member, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Monitor FM specific SCCM distribution infrastructure.
- Collaborate with Infrastructure colleagues to solve issues and ensure stability, quality of packaging, patching – including during the Microsoft ‘Code Red’ patching periods, and compliance with our company security guidelines. This could imply SCCM activities outside business hours, during the week-end in case of emergency.
- Maintain good contacts with all users in Front and back-office, legal and origination in Brussels, Amsterdam, Milan, Madrid, London, New York and Singapore.…
- Part of the job is to provide first-line support for all applications used by our users. This will include taking on the calls to our team for a part of the time depending on the availability of other members.
- Help with the design, implementation, training and provide guidance for the extension of the SCCM infrastructure to Asian countries
- Responsible of compliance reporting