For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Tribe Test Engineer for Digital Communications tribe.
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
• 5+ years of professional experience working with Testing
• test management experience in handling cross functional multi platform projects
• excellent communication skills (verbal, written, active listening) at all levels, from staff members to senior management level
• very good analysis & investigation skills; ability to break down complex problems and develop solutions
• ability to operate in a changing environment and to participate to the change
• experience in managing and coaching teams (virtual and direct ones)
• strong leadership skills
• strong negotiation, conflict management and influencing skills at different levels of management
• solid knowledge of Business and financial drivers
• proven experience to effectively delegate tasks and responsibilities while maintaining overall control
• assertiveness in driving tasks to completion
• experience with offshoring
• experience in and supporting agile practices and methods in testing
• Defines overarching test strategies with the group of test experts of the different agile teams
• Performs the intake of new initiatives, makes the high level assessement in collaboration with the leadership of the roadmap
• Oversees the testing activities and provides support
• Motivates and assesses performance of test experts and test analysts of the roadmap
• Supports the development of the capabilities of the pool of testing resources of the roadmap
• Contributes to the determination of resource utilization
• Leads the definition and the evolution of the agile test practices
• Ensures the implementation of test standards and best practices for the agile model & contributes to their development
• Engages with internal stakeholders in various areas of the organisation to seek alignment and collaboration. Deals with external stakeholders / Vendors
• Specifies the testing for the implementation of a set of initiatives. Responsible for meeting objectives within quality, time, and budget targets, and for managing associated risks
• Has a direct and controlling impact on the results of testing for the communications roadmap, contributing to the fact that there is no disruption to mission critical business services in this area and maintaining a clear competitive advantage for the company.
• Is accountable for the tactical direction and medium term planning (6 months to 1 year) of the activities required to achieve these results.
• Decision-making involves the use of judgment within the scope of the defined strategy