For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Web Developer Senior.
The senior Application Developer participates in the Digital Wings development. His/her responsibility is the development (technical design, development, testing and documenting) of J2EE and TypeScript applications. The developer can advise on best practices and make recommendations on the best technical solutions to implement the business requirements. Development methodology used is Agile (Scrum).
The key responsibilities include:
• Development of various applications for our digital banking portal or applications within CIB; the development is based on the specifications of the Business Analysis Team
• Contributing to the design and architecture of the digital banking solutions, integrating architecture within the existing banking applications in collaboration with several teams within the bank
• Safeguard quality through unit- and integration testing
• Third line support for applications, interacting with Production Support Teams
• Master or equivalent by experience in IT
• You are fluent in English and you can convincingly defend your position both orally and in writing. You have the basics in French and Dutch is an asset
• You have a minimum of 7 years of experience in software engineering and development
• You have relevant professional experience in implementation projects with medium to large-sized teams
• You have a broad experience with Java development and Modern frontend applications
• You keep up-to-date of the trends in Web development
• You’re able to follow project practices and methodology
• An experience on agile project
Technical Experience Front-End
o Angular 2+
o Use of REST Services
o Reactive forms
Technical Experience Back-End
o Java 8
o Spring framework
o REST Services
o Clean code
o Backend Security topics
• Mandatory: Agile (SCRUM) development
o Web development
o Financial affinity
• Team player
• Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
• Good communication skills
• Good analytical and synthesis skills
• Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
• Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.