For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for an Analyst-Developer.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
- Graduate in informatics technology or equivalent by experience
- Minimal experience of 1-3 years in the role of Analyst-Developer
- Basic knowledge of Java
- Knowledge of SQL, XML/XSD is mandatory
- Knowledge of the tool Talend
- Knowledge of Linux is an advantage
- Knowledge of queues (MQSeries,…), univers of web services (JSON, REST protocol,…), regular expressions is an advantage
- Knowledge of the financial sector is an advantage
- You have a client-centric and agile attitude
- You are accurate, motivated, dynamic and stress-resistant
- You are autonomous and able to take initiatives
- You have a sense of responsibility
Our client is a pioneer financial institution and is looking for an Analyst-Developer to join the international and dynamic Integration Team.
You’ll participate in the development of strategic projects using a wide range of technologies.
The principal tasks are:
- Development (ESB & data integration)
- Creation of technical analysis & documentation
- Production follow-up and bug fixing