For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a CI/CD Engineer.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
- At least 5 years of experience in IT industry
- You have experience managing source control and branching strategy
- You have experience implementing build automation on .Net, Java and other technology
- You possess notions of Windows and/or Linux server and architecture (clustering, load balancing, installation)
- Skills in PowerShell
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Agile & DevOps knowledge
- Skills in one of the following languages: Java, .NET, C++
- Past experiences in integrating a software product in the application development lifecycle is an added value
- Past experiences as lead developer or configuration manager is an added value
- Past experiences working on application deployment automation is an added value
The Distributed Tooling team is part of the GTS (Group Technology Services) division in charge of the production stability at the company.
The Distributed Tooling team has a transversal role acting as a service desk for the developers and fully managing the tools used in the Continuous Integration process. The main activities of the team are:
- Provide support to development teams
- Maintain existing tools for Continuous Integration
- Implement new tools for Continuous Integration
- Integrate the different tools for Continuous Integration
In this context, your main responsibilities are:
- Help development teams implementing their Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Pipelines
- Help the team implementing the necessary building blocks to facilitate the implementation of the different Pipelines for the diverse technology we support
- Help the team implementing new tools and maintaining the existing ones