For one of our major clients in the retail sector, we are looking for an Information Security Officer.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
- Result oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Client orientation
- Learning appetite, view on market trends, curiosity
- Versatile & polyvalent. Flexible on scope.
- Resilience on change – Open for change
- 3 languages : NL or FR & EN
- Challenging attitude
- Team objectives prevail on individual objectives
- Strong accountability
- Hands on
In the frame of the Security Roadmap project, our company will implement a SIEM & SOC solutions (hybrid: outsourced for infrastructure and local applications).
We are looking for an Information Security Officer in charge of the design, building and writing of an RFP for a SIEM & SOC solution.
His/Her responsibilities will be:
- Design, build and write the full RFP for a SIEM & SOC solution
- Ensure the follow up with suppliers during the Q&A session period
- Ensure the exhaustiveness of the security requirements, SLA's, R&R and alignment with architecture and infrastructure teams.