For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for an IT Service Desk Agent.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
- You are a Help Desker with preferably a previous experience, quick learner and end user focused requiring minor supervision after a short timeframe of training.
- You are fluent in English and preferably communicate in the 2 national languages.
- The following criteria describes the overall expectations of the function:
- Complexity & problem solving: Handles standard situation by relying on existing procedures and methods
- Decision making: Relies on existing processes and policies
- Strategic approach and impact: Focuses on execution in his domain, according to defined processes and methods. Runs and maintains the operational process.
- Autonomy and leadership: Within controlled circumstances independently organises and plans activities. Sequence of activities is planned by the job and priorities for own work is set by the job. Makes objective analysis of requests, identifies issues and validates requirements
The Help Desk is the team in direct contact with the entire organization, across all locations and covering a very large panel of events for which the internal end-users need support (incidents, questions, requests): we offer you the opportunity to develop your people management capacity in an international +5.000 colleagues company and to increase your technical competencies in a modern and complex technical environment.
You will join a stimulating multi-cultural team supporting all the group entities, allowing you to grow your understanding of IT and end-user services across the group. Your role will combine field work and contacts with people of all levels in the company.
Your main responsibilities:
- Answer client questions and gives information, advice or instructions to clients within time and guidelines.
- Answer and registers client questions in the available system.
- Cooperate internally to answer client questions, solve issues and document new finding in Knowledge Base.
- Analyze and interpret client questions to determine the incident and solve it either directly or by assigning issue to correct Second Level Support Team.
- Offer fitting and creative solutions for client issues which meet all previously fixed quality standards.
- Escalate calls within the given time guidelines.
- Handle many requests in a short amount of time and is responsible for client satisfaction with regard to all performed activities.
- Document precisely the incident context and maintains a troubleshooting tracking log ensure timely resolution of incidents and maintain the team’s knowledge base.