For one of our major clients in the retail sector, we are looking for a Project Manager.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
- You hold a master’s degree in economics or science, with option IT.
- You have 2 to 10 years of relevant work experience.
- You’re fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- You are customer oriented, with excellent communication skills, capable to defend your ideas, but open to listen to others as well.
- You’re able to manage huge workloads and you’re flexible to deal with (occasional) incidents outside of office hours.
- You’re eager to learn and you have a huge appetite for innovative technologies and changing trends in the market.
- You have a positive and accountable mindset.
- You value the true meaning of team objectives.
Our ideal candidate is familiar with projects related to front-end applications (e-commerce websites, loyalty programs, temporary themed websites, …) as well as with back-end applications (shopping lists, shopping baskets, related databases, …).
Your main responsibilities:
- Manage end to end e-commerce and digital projects and be the single point of contact.
- Ensure a swift communication flow between all parties involved: the business, IT management and external partners, including contractors.
- Manage budget: initial budget, actual, estimated to complete and invoices from external partners.
- Manage project plans.
- Manage SLA’s and risks.
- Make sure that the appropriate post go live team is put in place.